Frankly My Dear
A well-known line from the 1939 film “Gone with the Wind” it is spoken by Clark Gable, as his last words to Scarlett O'Hara, in response to her tearful question: "Where shall I go? What shall I do?"
And his response.. “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn”
A classic saying, this piece looks good in any room and can be the response to any question asked.
No frames or accessories included – PRINT ONLY.
- A5, A4 & A3 prints are printed on high quality 300gsm white matte recycled card.
- Supersize orders (anything larger than A3) are printed on high quality 200gsm paper.
- FREE DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA. Please email us for International quotes.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for postage within Australia.
- Sizes A5-A3 prints will be posted within the week.
- Anything larger than A3 size needs to be printed, so please allow up to three weeks turnaround on these - excluding postage - which is approximately 7-10 business days.
- Unfortunately we cannot take any responsibility for lost or damaged mail once it has left our hands. Signature upon delivery not required.
- Please refer to our POLICIES or TERMS & CONDITIONS for further detail on these or any other matters.